Remote working can involve many hazards, particularly when it involves heavy equipment. In forestry, for example, chainsaws are often used, and even the most diligent worker can have a serious accident. In such a situation you can’t take the risk that a cellular signal is not available at ground level. One innovative approach to this situation is to have a cellular drone that can be launched from a support vehicle to ascend to a height where a roaming SIM can reach a carrier to transmit the emergency call.
SIMplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
IoT Crout AE
IOT Crout DM
project & product news
- IoT Gateways with LwM2M
- Crout presents AST-X VIORYTI GATE – the mioty gateway – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with testxchange – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with billing point – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with KORE – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Energy saving with NB-IoT and LTE-M
- An emergency button on NB-IoT / LTE-M / GNSS
- A guide to selecting an antenna for an IoT device