The approach in CCC is slightly different as you know it from Aspider Inside.
Every action you perform, creates a ticket in CCC. For starters the tickets get processed manually by us to eliminate any errors. Later we will automate most of the processes.
Actions which create a ticket:
- Create User
- Creating Reporting Groups
- Activate, deactivate and suspend SIM cards
- Change of SIM card name
- Add/Remove Bolt-Ons
- Change tariffs
- Add/Remove APN
Furtermore you can create a ticket manually, like this:
Navigation: Get Help
In the popup you can specify your issue/question.
By clicking the dropdown menu
you’ll get an overview of all your tickets.
By clicking View all my tickets you get a more detailled view of all your tickets.
The columns read as follows:
- Ticket number – #123
- Status – The status of your tickets
- From – Ticket creator
- Usage Category – Internal code of the request
- Raised – Opening date of the tickets
- „Eye“ – Details for the ticket
War das hilfreich? / Was this helpful?