Cellular modules are currently divided into 2G (GSM/GPRS), 3G (UMTS), 4G (LTE) and 5G (New Radio, NR). NB-IoT and LTE-M are LPWAN technologies introduced under 4G and migrated to 5G. 5G is an umbrella of many different 5G technologies. NB-IoT and LTE-M belong to mMTC (Massive machine type communications) within 5G. There is also 5G eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband) and 5G uRLLC (Ultra Reliable and Low Latency Communications). Crout offers you the radio modules, antennas, SIM cards with the necessary consulting on the choice of components, SIM cards and protocols.
SIMplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
IoT Crout AE
IOT Crout DM
project & product news
- Crout presents AST-X VIORYTI GATE – the mioty gateway – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with testxchange – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with billing point – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Crout with KORE – Embedded World 2022 Nuremberg @ Stand 5-284
- Energy saving with NB-IoT and LTE-M
- An emergency button on NB-IoT / LTE-M / GNSS
- A guide to selecting an antenna for an IoT device
- Embedded Antenna Design – Make or Buy – Q&A